1.12.2010

A Moment to Breathe

Ahhh...things have finally slowed down a bit. Between moving, the holidays, and work, I feel like I haven't had a moment to breathe. So lets all grab a comfy seat, a cup of coffee/tea and catch up.

Here is a picture of me and my new best friend. Okay so she doesn't know my name and we only meet once but I think we could be friends. I also think we look alike in this fuzzy camera phone picture don't you? The crowd was unreal at her cookbook signing and poor Chad was a brave sport to go with me. His 6 foot 4 inches stuck out like a sore thumb in a crowd of women.
If you know me well then you know I love Mexican food and could seriously eat it breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Chad and I attempted homemade fish tacos for the first time and well...lets just say I wasn't crazy about them. Anyone have a good recipe they want to share?
Look at this man of mine in the kitchen whipping up some delicious shrimp. Have I mentioned I love him...but only for his cooking skills ;)

This last picture is solely for myself. I've been eating oatmeal and yogurt for breakfast these day (wedding+wedding dress+lots of pics=must eat well). Man how I miss fried eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns.

2 comments:

Mom said...

OMG you do look like her. Kathy and Kristal both said you did too.

Kristal said...

Love your blog Leann! Every weekend morning I check MSN headlines, Bluefield Daily Telegraph online, Webmail, and Leanne in Wonderland! Keep up the postings! I love them.