2.21.2013

My New Favorite Snack

I discovered a new blog. Well new to me at least. Its called Bluebird and I'm kinda obsessed. They are moving to Nashville soon. We should probably hang out. I think Atlas and Sailor could be best of buds. I mean their names already sound great together. Her hubby has a rocking mustache and beard and my hubby is working on a pretty sweet stache himself. I mean all signs point to yes. We should totally hang out. Okay let me stop before it gets creepy and talk about what this post is really about. BEET BREAD...well that is what my husband calls it. I saw it on Bluebird and fell in love. Its a perfect snack!

Ingredients:
- Bread (sourdough if ya got it)
- Cheese spread (goat cheese, alouette, laughing cow, etc..)
- Pickled beets
- Sea salt
- Arugula 

Directions:
1. Toast some bread, spread on the cheese, top with beets, sprinkle with sea salt, pile on the arugula, chow down! 

2 comments:

Terra Rose said...

Life has me a little behind on your blog - but THIS - YES! I will be making beet bread today for lunch.

Terra Rose said...

Life has me a little behind on your blog - but THIS - YES! I will be making beet bread today for lunch.