12.10.2012

Cowboy Cookies

Last Christmas, my friend Margaret gave me the cutest gift that quickly developed into an unhealthy addiction. She filled a mason jar with all the dry ingredients needed to make "Cowboy Cookies" with the baking directions attached. It was so adorable I almost didn't want to bake them...almost. These cookies quickly became a household favorite with myself and the hubby. Anytime Chad spots M&M's in the house he asks if I'm making "Cowboy Cookies." They are easy to make and turn out great every time. I especially love how you can use the different colored M&M's depending on the occasion. I have made them with blue and white (shown below) as a thank you to my co-workers for throwing me a baby shower. I currently have a batch with red and green in the oven as Christmas gifts to our neighbors. 
 Check out Bakerella for an example and the recipe.

No comments: