2.27.2011

Huevos Rancheros...Sorta

Okay remember the spicy pulled pork I blogged about earlier? Well I made it again for a taco party I hosted lasted night (more about that later). Anyways, we had lots of leftovers and I decided it would make a delicious breakfast. Super easy and super yummy. You can really use any meat you want (but I highly recommend the pulled pork) or some refried beans.

Huevos Rancheros...Sorta
- Flour Tortillas
- Pulled pork (or any other cooked meat or refried beans)
- Eggs
- Salsa
- Shredded cheese (I used Monterey Jack)
- Avocados

Start by heating up the meat or refried beans. Warm the tortillas then top them with meat/beans. Top with a fried egg. Then you can just go crazy. Add some shredded cheese, salsa, hot sauce, sour cream, avocado slices, etc... Let your imagination run wild. Grab a fork and napkin and dig in. Its what chad would call "a mans breakfast."

No comments: