4.26.2010

Baby Shower

When I found out my co-worker was preggo I immediately starting planning her baby shower.
Now that I have a space big enough to entertain, I love throwing parties.
I obsessed over the menu, decorations, and games we would play.
I finally settled on a menu of:
Chicken salad on croissants
Fresh Fruit
Sausage balls
Tomato, mozzarella, and basil salad
Blackberry pie (Recipe)
Chocolate eclair cake (Recipe up soon)
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade and Mimosas
Some of the guest reading books for the baby
We played "Guess the belly size" with string and "Guess the baby food"
Strawberry Cupcakes! I cheated and used a box mix but added chopped up fresh strawberries to make it a little more homemade.
How cute are these little baby feet candies (I purchased these at Michael's)?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Chocolate Eclair Cake. I have not made that in forever. Might make it tonight. Thanks for the reminder. -Alix