11.08.2009

Kitchen is Closed

We've sold the microwave and packed up half of our pots/pans/dishes. We are surviving on sandwiches, pizza, cereal, and eating out. Our goal is to clean out the fridge/cabinets and just eat what we have left (last night my dinner consisted of Raman Noodles and Graham crackers). But, I promise once we move and unpack all the boxes I will break in the new kitchen with some cooking marathons. Until then I leave you with random thoughts...


Here is a little wedding sneak peek. Are you getting excited?


Don't you just love fall? The leaves, the weather, Starbucks, football, etc...


Oh and Mom, I need this coat it can be found at ModCloth. Haha just kidding..maybe...I mean if you want to buy it for me...you don't want me to be cold do you?


2 comments:

Mom said...

No never. Got to keep my baby warm - Poor thing she doesn't have many clothes!

Mom said...

Merry Christmas!