11.17.2009

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Need a unique gift for someone this Christmas?? Of course you do. Well I have the answer for you. You can thank me later...I accept cash, gift cards, and neatly wrapped presents. Cambridge Satchel Co. is a UK based company that specializes in cute school girl looking satchels. They have three different sizes and several different colors. I ordered myself one and was very pleased. Look how cute the package is!

I was surprised with how fast it arrived. Those planes fly fast these days ;)

Mine is about the size of my laptop and purple.

I mean really how cute. You can carry it as a purse, laptop case, or for school. Buy one today!

3 comments:

Mom said...

That would have been a good Christmas present for a person who has everything! Oh well too late now. LOL! Luv U!

Anonymous said...

Just like your toes!

Anonymous said...

Purple that is!