6.24.2009

Fathers Day Breakfast

Marley decided that we should make a special breakfast for Chad since it was fathers day. Only problem was he didn't tell me about it until Sunday morning and it was too late to go to the store. We just had to make due with what was in the fridge. Here is what we came up with:

1. Puff pastry
2. Eggs
3. Bacon
4. Heavy Cream
5. Cheddar cheese
6. Garlic - I think it is Chad's 2nd love. He puts it in everything

Lay the puff pastry in a baking dish. Trust me it doesn't have to be pretty. Mine was tearing and wasn't completely thawed. Beat up 6 eggs with salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup cream. Stir in 1 cup cheese and as much crispy bacon and garlic as you like. I think I used 4 or 5 thick slices of bacon and 2 garlic cloves. Pour mixture right over the puff pastry and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until the eggs set. I really don't think you can mess this recipe up.

Marley didn't help out much but he got all the credit...lazy dog.

1 comment:

Karen said...

love the food blog! yummy!