8.23.2011

Birds Eye Voila

Being a part of Foodbuzz has many delicious perks and whenever I get a package in the mail from them I get so excited. The other day I received a free coupon for one Birds Eye Voila meal and 100 buy one get one free coupons for family and friends as part of Foodbuzz Tastemaker program. Yep you read that right 100! Wow. At first I thought it was a mistake but nope, Birds Eye is just that generous. So of course I went right to the store and stared at the frozen meal section for about 10 minutes. I had 1 coupon and so many choices. I finally settled on the Chicken Florentine. It consisted of penne pasta, sliced white meat chicken, tomatoes, squash, spinach, and a Parmesan sauce. The directions couldn't be easier or faster. The dish had a great fresh flavor even though it was a frozen meal. I can be weird about frozen chicken but this chicken had a great taste and texture. The whole dish was seasoned well and the perfect amount for myself and the hubby. Can't wait to try some of the others. So friends and family, hit me up for a buy one get one free coupon and try them out for yourself.

No comments: