5.26.2011

New York Part 2

On our first full day in NYC, we heading out to Times Square for a little sightseeing and to purchase tickets for the double decker sightseeing bus (which I highly recommend if you've never been to NYC before. It was a great way for the hubby to see the entire city and you can get off and on whenever you like).
You gotta take a picture in front of Times Square 
 Empire State Building...my neck hurts just thinking about looking up at it.
 We kept walking and walking until we were so hungry and on the verge of being grumpy people. I wanted to eat at a diner cause well that's what people do in NYC. We finally settled on the Tick Tock Diner. I had the creamed spinach benedict with hashbrowns. It was tasty!
I forgot the name of the hubby's dish but it was an english muffin with bacon, poached eggs, and hollandaise served with a roasted tomato and hashbrowns. It too was delicious and satisfying.

No comments: