4.13.2011

Black Bean and Corn Dip

Last year at Christmas, my wonderful friend and fellow blogger brought this dip to our annual christmas party. I instantly fell in love and had 1 2 3 servings that night. I searched her blog high and low for this delicious treat. I finally found it and made it on SuperBowl Sunday. I was going to blog about it then but Chad and I ate it all before I remembered to snap a picture. I made it again this past weekend and remembered to grab my camera before it was too late.

Black Bean and Corn Dip
- 2 cans of black beans (drained)
- 1 can of Rotel (drained)
- 1 cup of frozen corn thawed or 1 can of corn
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder

Mix all the above ingredients in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cilantro if your heart desires. Serve cold with tortilla chips. Super easy and super delicious! Thanks Caroline!

No comments: