Brrr...its cold outside. What happened to fall? It seems like it went from summer to winter in 0 to 60. Anyways, this cold weather makes me crave warm comfort foods like my White Bean Chicken Chili. Its fast, simple, and hits the spot on a cold day.
White Bean Chicken Chili
- In a large pot start by adding 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth over medium heat
- Add two cans of Great Northern Beans (drained)
- Add 2 1/2 cups of diced chicken (cooked). You can use boiled chicken, rotisserie chicken, or canned chicken
- Add 1 small onion diced
- Add 1 can of green chilies (drained)
- Add 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- Add 1 teaspoon of oregano and 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Simmer for about 30 minutes.