Filet with Horseradish Topping
- Start by preheating a oven safe skillet/pan over medium high heat with oil and/or butter.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Season the steaks with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (or whatever you like)
- Add the filets to the hot pan and sear on one side for 4-5 minutes.
- While the steaks are searing mix together equal parts prepared horseradish and bread crumbs until it forms a paste. Cut in one pat of butter with a fork.
- Turn steaks over, add horseradish topping and transfer pan to the oven for 9-1o minutes (this cooks the steak to medium)