7.20.2009

Have I Told You Lately How...

much I love Brussel Sprouts? I don't understand why they have such a bad connotation. I will admit I had my first Brussel Sprout just over a year ago. It wasn't that I refused to try them I just can't remember having an opportunity to try them. Boy am I glad I did. I could probably eat them every night. I like to chop off the ends and cut the large ones in half. After that I either steam them or saute them. Just add some salt and pepper and your all set.


The three B's are my favorite way to make them...butter, bacon, and brussel sprouts! Do you see the little leafs that have become all brown and crispy? Those are my fav! So delicious. If you've never tried them I'm begging you please do! You might be surprised...I was.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I like them to yours look yummy, when are you going to write about the blueberry cake I want the recipe.