This woman is amazing! I want to make every single recipe on her blog. This apple tart she posted was sooooo very simple, looks elegant, and was delicious.
1. Thinly slice 2-4 apples (watch your fingers...I didn't)
2. Let a sheet of puff pastry thaw for about 20 minutes on the counter.
3. Squeeze some lemon juice over the apples.
4. Add about a cup of brown sugar to the apples and a pinch of salt.
5. Cut the puff pastry in half or thirds (I cut mine in half)
6. Layer the apples down the center.
7. Bake at 415 for 15-20 minutes (just until the pastry puffs up and browns)
8. Serve with ice cream, or caramel sauce, or conf. sugar.
Posted by Leanne