12.17.2008

New Fav

Since I got my new laptop pillow (thanks mom!) I have been internet surfing more than usual. I'm also being lazy and trying to Christmas shop online to avoid the horrendous crowds flocking to the Green Hills area. I recently came across this new site www.etsy.com and think its the best thing since sliced bread :) I would describe the site as a big online craft fair. It is the "place to buy and sell all things handmade." The site is very organized and my OCD just loves that! They break everything down into tabs and categories. There is a gift giving section and also a section to find local artist in your area. Below are a few of my favorite items...

Unique earrings. I'm quite the jewelry whore.

How cute is this dog hat and scarf? I think Marley would be quite the Pimp in this.
Fun iPhone holder...to bad I don't have an iPhone :(

No comments: