11.17.2008

I'm in L.O.V.E

Yep that's right, I'm in love! His name is Edward Cullen and he is a vampire. :) Didn't see that one coming huh. Anyways, for those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about you OBVIOUSLY haven't read Twilight. So I admit when Heather (friend/co-worker) told me about the book series I was skeptical and thought to myself "yeah I'm gonna skip out on that" ...but I ended up giving it a shot. After that nothing was the same. My weekend was consumed with reading, no wait my entire life was consumed by these books. I read the first two in one weekend. Pathetic you say, maybe but I don't care. Nothing can tear me away from Edward now. Its crazy/scary how emotional these books have made me. Is that normal? Anyone else ever get so wrapped up in a fictional story? I recommend this book series to everyone...well except young teens (its actually a teen novel series but I think it is WAY to sexual for teens. The third book is sitting on my desk just begging to be read so I must go...

1 comment:

*M i s t y * said...

No girl! All and I mean ALL of my friends in Owensboro have been addicted to these books for a while. Even went as far as making tshirts and standing in line for hours to get tickets. I am not on that train because I refuse to let my life get sucked like theirs. lol. You should talk with them... you would have alot in common. one of my friends has read all books... 3x each! So I understand your addiction... I'm surrounded by it!

love ya and miss ya!
Misty